Sunday, February 21, 2016

Review: Serendipity 3 Restaurant


If you live in Dubai you probably know that weekends in here revolve around good food & company! Last week I went to Dubai Festival city to buy a pair of shoes, but ended up having dinner at this new place called "serendipity3". I have come to know that it's a franchise for a famous New York based chain and it's a throwback to the famous movie starring Kate Beckinsale and John Cusack, "Serendipity".



The restaurant was quite spacious in size, it had a cosy lovey-dovey indoor seating and a cheerful outdoor seating over looking kids playing area. The place was fully packed but the staff were kind enough to find us a table immediately and we didn't have to wait in a queue. 


I was surprised with the diversity of the menu as you can almost find everything you crave for; from breakfast options, sandwiches, pastas, pizzas, burgers, steaks and the dessert list to die for! I went for the New York hotdog, which reminded me that I didn't have hotdogs since ages, that along with diet pepsi. Pickles and mustard were served on the side but I was quite disappointed that it didn't come with fries or any other sides. Otherwise, the hotdogs tasted so delicious and the sweet pickle relish inside the foot long baguette definitely added a special touch. My friend ordered the BBQ & Blue burger which came with fries and honey mustard sauce on the side. (Of course I had to steal from the fries!) Now, my friend is not a big fan of blue cheese but in general the burger was cooked to perfection and the portion size was quite satisfying. 



Price wise, the food was reasonably priced and very similar to most of the American dining places in Dubai. Also, the service was very decent considering that the place was pretty crowded on that day and the staff were humble and helpful.

Overall opinion: 
My experience at Serendipity 3 was definitely pleasant and I would totally recommend it to anyone who loves American food with a romantic twist. I give this restaurant an 8/10 for the great food and lovely atmosphere. 

Price of food ordered : 
New York Hot Dog: AED 59
BBQ & Blue Burger AED 64
Diet Pepsi AED 12



No comments:

Post a Comment