Sunday, March 20, 2016

Review: Even Brighter Concentrate for Hyperpigmentation


I have always dreaded the days when i got pimples because I know they will leave behind some ugly marks. I'm pretty much always on the hunt for skincare products that helps with acne scars/ hyperpigmentation . So, receiving the Eucerin even brighter course in one of my Glamboxes gave me high hopes that I might get rid of this skin issue which I have been battling for years.


Today, I'm going to share with you the result of this product which I have been incorporating in my skincare routine for the last six weeks.

Packaging:
The course comes in six small ampoules and each of them contains 5ml of product. The nozzle makes it really easy to dispense the right amount of product and of course the process is more hygienic. The ampoules can easily be chucked into your makeup bag while traveling and each one is sufficient for a week's time.

Product/Experience:
The concentrate is supposed to be used each morning and evening after cleansing the face. It is supposed to lighten dark spots, reduce uneven skin tone caused by hyperpigmentation and give a brighter illuminated complexion. I used one drop of the product for my entire face as a treatment before my daily moisturiser,  no offensive scent to be reported and it felt light on the skin. Unlike other skincare treatments, this neither felt tingly on my skin nor did it cause any irritation/redness. Also, the instant result I noticed was the luminosity and firmness it gave to my skin which is the perfect as preparation before makeup. On the other hand, I haven't noticed any improvement on my dark spots or hyperpigmentation which was quite disappointing. I still think its great as an extra source of hydration to compliment daily moisturisers and a solid primer before applying makeup but definitely not a treatment for pigmentation. 

Overall Opinion:
I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone trying to combat dark spots and hyperpigementation as it was not potent enough to do so.  I don't think I will repurchase this product again and I will continue looking for a better treatment for my skin issue.

Note: Priced at AED 167 at basharacare.com and pharmacies across the UAE.

No comments:

Post a Comment