Saturday, May 6, 2017

Review: Sanctuary Spa Products

Lately, my life has been so congested as i'm constantly trying to juggle between work, events and personal stuff. That being said, zoning out at the end of each day and pampering myself with bath/body products has been the ultimate cure to all problems. Many british Youtubers raved about Sanctuary Spa products, so i was always intrigued to try them out but they weren't available in Dubai. Luckily, I was contacted by the PR company handling this brand - they sent me a couple of products to test myself and today's post will be all about my experience with this brand.
The Sanctuary Spa was opened by a British man in 1977,who was deeply in love with his ballerina wife who often visited spas for recovering and relaxing purposes. After a decade of success, he decided to launch a body care range made of luxurious formulations and developed by expert therapists. Today, Sanctuary has become one of the leading body care brands providing a Spa experience at the comfort of your own home.

1- White lily and damask rose hand lotion (250ml):
I was struck by the size of this hand lotion as these usually come in 30-40ml squeezy tubes. On the other hand, the packaging is extremely hygienic and convenient to use due to it's pump dispenser. The product contains nourishing ingredients such as: Shea butter, lotus oil and aloe vera, which keeps your hands restored through out the day. Formula-wise, It feels very lightweight, fast absorbing and not at all sticky. For this reason, I don't limit my use of this cream to hands only, I use it on my arms and legs as well. Also, as a person who isn't a fan of floral scents - I didn't find the smell of this lotion overpowering or sickening as it's delicately fragranced. The only down side to this product is it doesn't come in travel size, so you can't grab it on the go. 

2- Air whipped souffle scrub (300ml):
The scrub comes in a generous pot that makes it easy to scoop out the desired amount. When I first started using it, I couldn't quite figure out the scent of this scrub but it was more on the fruity side. After carefully reading the ingredients - the scrub contains grape seed oil, Shea butter, Jojoba oil, cotton extract and rice particles all whipped out in a fluffy souffle formula. The creamy texture eliminates the harshness of the exfoliating beads, resulting in silky yet soothed skin. Thus, the product is recommended for all skin types including sensitive ones. I like to use it at least once a week to flake away dead skin cells and inhibit in-grown hairs. 

Overall opinion:
My Sanctuary Spa experience was beyond pleasant and I enjoyed using both products. I can totally see myself exploring more from this brand as i'm a sucker for good bath/body products. If you're on the hunt for a high quality body care brand that won't break the bank, then Sanctuary Spa should be on your next shopping list.

Note: 
Hand Lotion is priced at AED 50
Body Scrub is priced at AED 80
Sanctuary Spa products are available on www.vitaminshop.ae

No comments:

Post a Comment